- Travel Awards
- Annual Review Form
- Teaching Assistant Application -Graduate students holding assistantships must be registered for a minimum of nine semester hours during a fall or spring semester, or for six credit hours during the summer. Assistantships terminate upon failure to maintain the minimum enrollment requirement.
- 0 Credit Seminar Waiver
Office of Graduate and Professional Studies (OGAPS)
- OGAPS Forms
- Calendars and Deadlines
- Resources for Degree Completion
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Thesis and Dissertation Services
- Degree Plan Submission System (DPSS) DPSS allows students to file petitions (e.g., course, committee, major, degree, and/or department changes; or, waivers and exceptions) electronically through DPSS. Students who experience problems using the system may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.