- Apply online at applytexas.org. The name on your application must match your name as it appears in your passport.
- A nonrefundable $50 application fee for U.S. citizens and permanent residents or $90 for international applicants is required to process an application for admission (no exceptions). Checks or money orders (U.S. currency) should be made payable to Texas A&M University. See the Office of Admissions for more information.
- For information about financial aid, please visit the Department of Scholarships and Financial Aid.
- For information on tuition and fees, please visit Student Business Services.
Official Transcripts and Records
- Submit transcripts from all colleges or universities attended. NOTE: You do not need to submit a transcript from Texas A&M University.
- Submit via the Applicant Information System (AIS) or mail to the Office of Admissions.
- If you are currently completing a degree you will need to submit more transcripts once it is complete.
- If you receive admission, you must submit all required original official transcripts (and diplomas) before registering for classes.
- GRE test scores should be sent directly from the Educational Testing Service to Texas A&M University and be from a test date within five years of the date the application form reached the Office of Admissions. Use code 6003 for reporting GRE scores (Department code not needed).
- International students: TOEFL or IELTS test scores must be sent directly from the testing agency to be considered official. Tests should be taken at least eight weeks prior to the appropriate application deadline to ensure timely receipt and processing of results.
- The institutional code for Texas A&M University for TOEFL score reporting is 6003. There is no institutional code for the IELTS examination, please send to the Office of Admissions.
International Admissions Processing
Texas A&M University
P.O. Box 40002
College Station, TX 77842-4002